Friday, January 27, 2012

A little about me

Hello. 
My name is Hannah. I love to write and play the guitar. I am sure nobody will ever get to read the journals I keep, so I thought this would be a good way to get my ideas and thoughts out there. I want to change the world by showing love under any and all circumstances. I believe in big dreams, and big hair. :) I talk to God daily about all of my problems. I also try to be as real with people as I can. I think being "real" is the only way to get through to the heart. Some people call me "Blunt" But honestly, I don't mind very much. I hear that being blunt is a good thing these days. Laughing is the best and I believe  everyday is a gift. We all have things we can learn from others, we just need to take the time to listen. I am so excited about this blog so please read along if you'd like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment